How to Take Checkers and Rally’s Guest Satisfaction Survey ?
Guestobsessed Survey (www.guestobsessed.com): Take Checkers and Rally’s GuestObsessed Survey to Get a Free Sandwich by giving your feedback.
GuestObsessed Survey at www.guestobsessed.com is an effort of Checkers and Rally’s Restaurant to know about your last dining experience.
Do you want to know what they are giving back in return for your honest feedback through checkers survey? You can get a free meal through Checkers free sandwich survey. For Checkers and Rally’s restaurant, customer satisfaction is one of their top priorities.
Recommended Article: Tellthebell
Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey
To achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty, a well-designed guest obsessed survey has been formed that can help them take actions and improve where needed.
The Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey is designed to:
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Loyalty and retention
- Enhance quality
- Discover areas of improvement
- Uncover expansion opportunities
- Measure sales organization effectiveness
- Provide guest insight about the business’ value versus the competition
- Proactively address the concerns of unhappy guests and more.
Guest Obsessed Survey: Prerequisites
Before you start the survey, make sure you have:
- A Checkers and Rally’s restaurant receipt or survey invitation.
- A mobile device or computer with Internet access.
- Good understanding of English language.
Recommended Article: MYKFCEXPERIENCE
How to take Guest Obsessed Survey
If starting a survey seems a difficult job to you, and still you are interested in taking guest obsessed survey, we are making this task easy for you. We are sharing here a quick and easy guide to start checkers free sandwich survey.
Step By Step Guide to Guest Obsessed Survey
All steps that are mandatory to complete Checkers and Rally’s feedback survey are listed below:
Note: Make sure you have seen the Prerequisite for Guest Obsessed Survey.
- Go to www.guestobsessed.com.
- From your receipt of last visit or invitation survey, enter 4 digit Store Number and Date.
- Press the Start button.
- Specify your Visit Type.
- You will be asked to rate your overall experience with Checkers and Rally’s.
- Rate your satisfaction with:
- Accuracy of order
- Ease of the understanding of order taker
- Temperature of your food
- Overall cleanliness of your restaurant
- Taste of your food
- Friendliness of the cashier
- Visual appeal of your food
- Speed of receiving your order
- Overall value you receive for the price you paid
Recommended Article: McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
Next, in the guest obsessed survey, you will be asked about any problem you faced during your last visit.
- If you were not highly satisfied with your experience, explain the reason.
- Give feedback about the order you placed and your satisfaction with the order.
- Mention the reason for visiting Checkers and Rally’s restaurant.
- On successfully completing the survey, you will get a validation code.
How to Use Validation Code for Guestobsessed
When you get the validation code from www.guestobsessed.com, write that code on your receipt or survey invitation. Take it with you next time you visit Checkers & Rally’s Restaurant to get a free sandwich.
About Checkers and Rally’s
Checkers was founded in 1986, and it was used to serve the southeast region while Rally’s was founded in 1985 and it was used to serve in the Midwest region. The two companies merged in 1999 with headquarters located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Checkers and Rally’s restaurants are available in 28 US states and in the District of Columbia. Checkers and Rally’s are now one of the largest chains of Double Drive-In Restaurant. Both restaurants offer the same products. To observe the needs of their customers they have come up with GuestObsessed Survey.
Checkers & Rally’s Contact Details
Address: Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.
4300 West Cypress St. Suite 600
Tampa, FL 33606
Contact Number: (813) 283-7000
Ready to take the Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey, click “Start the Survey”.
If you liked this GuestObsessed Survey guide, and want a guide on some other survey, please Contact Us.
Also, check Some other Awesome survey Guides: