How to Take The Home Depot Survey ?
The Home Depot is an American retail company that provides home supplies, sell tools, construction products, and services. Like wise all other companies, Homedepot is conscious about its customer’s satisfaction with its products and services. Therefore, the company has devised home depot survey for reassurance of quality and contentment. Home Depot contemplates its purchaser’s ratings through home depot customer satisfaction survey.
Home Depot Survey Site
Most people wonder how to take an initial step to provide their either satisfactory or unsatisfactory feedback to the particular company. In this survey post, we have contrived an easy, consummate quick elaborations how to complete the home depot survey.
Homedepot survey is regarding:
- The reason of Visit.
- Contentment Rating.
- Overall Satisfaction.
Pre-Requisites For Home Depot Survey Site
The basic requirements you need to consider for visiting homedepot.com survey site are
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, PC or Mobile with internet access.
- You should contain the Homedepot recent receipt to proceed on with homedepot/survey at its official site.
- A valid sales receipt from Home Depot store.
- You should be a legal resident of US or Canada.
- Your age should be 18 years.
- You must have an understanding of any of these languages either English, French, or Spanish.
Are you looking to WIN $5000 HomeDepot Gift Card?
, Here are provided two guides, choose any of your interest.
- Quick Guide: In this guide, a quick overview about home depot survey is given.
- Step By Step Guide: In this section, a brief step by step guide with important images is provided for taking home depot survey using a recent receipt.
Quick Guide for Home Depot Survey Site
Recommended Article: Take FREE KFC Go Cups
Step By Step Guide for HomeDepot Survey Site
Following are the effortless considerations, a user must have to follow adamantly to avoid any sort of ambiguities while filling up home depot receipt survey at www.homedepot.com/survey 2017.
Take your My Home Depot Receipt and after entering all necessary requirements, Click on Start Survey.
- You’re asked about your employment in any of the following sectors:
- Building operation or maintenance.
- Home Builder.
- The general contractor for home remodeling and repair.
- Special or skilled trades.
- None of the above.
- Your purchase at Home Depot within last year is ensured in simple Yes/No option.
- All considerable possibilities are considered for your reason of visit to Home Depot store:
- General Browsing.
- Particular Purchase of Product
- Price Comparison or quote.
- Obtain an advice on do it yourself project
- Specify the reason of your visit if it is not from above mentioned.
- In regard of your recent visit at homedepot store your satisfaction is rated through following options for products:
- Searching comfortability.
- Further, your contentment is re-assured for Home Depot store:
- Organized stuff.
- Checkout Process.
- Your overall satisfaction with the homedepot store is taken into account through home depot/survey.
- In end, Your comments are welcomed for your latest experience to store through the home depot customer satisfaction survey.
- At last, You’re notified that you’ve been entered into sweepstakes reward of $5000 Home Depot Gift Card.
Meticulous Details For Home Depot Receipt Survey Site
- Residential of Canada must have to take a test to claim their sweepstakes winning prize.
- You have to take in account company’s rules and regulations.
Recommended Article: Burger King Survey
ABOUT Home Depot
“Bernie and I founded The Home Depot with a special vision – to create a company that would keep alive the values that were important to us. Values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and giving back to communities and society”
– Arthur Blank
Home Depot Contact Details
- Administrative Office Address: Atlanta Store Support Center, 2455 Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
- Customer Care Number: 1-877-946-9843
- Consumer Accounts Contact Number: 1-866-875-5488
- Commercial Accounts Phone Number: 1-866-875-5490
- Commercial Revolving Contact Number: 1-866-875-5489
- Government Customers Service Number: 1-866-589-0690
- Appliances Contact Number: 1-877-946-9843
- Home Services Number: 1-800-466-3337
- Product Recalls Contact Number: 1-800-638-2772 (SPSC Hotline)
- Purchase Gift Cards Customer Service Number: 1-800-430-3376
- Store Finder Phone Number: 1-800-466-3337
- Web Site Feedback Contact Number: 1-800-435-4654
- Law Enforcement Inquiries Contact Number: 1-770-384-4105
- Media Contact E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, teamdepotPR@homedepot.com
- Media Contact Number: 770-384-4646
- Office E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Facebook Account of Home Depot: https://www.facebook.com/homedepot
- Twitter Account of Home Depot: https://twitter.com/homedepot
- Home Depot Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/homedepot/
Home Depot Survey Winners
- Q3 2015 (August 1, 2015 – October 31, 2015) Consumer: A. Jackson – Durham, NC
- Q3 2015 (August 1, 2015 – October 31, 2015) Professional: C. Endicott – Lk.Panaasoffkee, FL
- Q2 2015 (May 1, 2015 – July 31, 2015) Consumer: C. Ramo – Chalfont, PA
- Q2 2015 (May 1, 2015 – July 31, 2015) Professional: R. Roger – Rochester, NY
- Q1 2015 (February 1, 2015 – April 30, 2015) Consumer: B. Keller – Vacaville, CA
- Q1 2015 (February 1, 2015 – April 30, 2015) Professional: D. Fogle – Clermont, FL
- Q4 2014 (November 1, 2014 – January 31, 2015) Consumer: C. Davis-Stevens – Burley, WA
- Q4 2014 (November 1, 2014 – January 31, 2015) Professional: A. Emerson – Los Angeles, CA
- Q3 2014 (August 1, 2014 – October 31, 2014) Consumer: L. Briggs – Muskegon, MI
- Q3 2014 (August 1, 2014 – October 31, 2014) Professional: D. Midolo – Port Charlotte, FL
- Q2 2014 (May 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014) Consumer: J. Krupiak – Wallingford, PA
- Q2 2014 (May 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014) Professional: S. Lacasse – Nashua, NH
- Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Consumer: A. Gelston – Stamford, CT
- Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Professional: J. Yerger – Mechanicsburg, PA
- Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Consumer: E. Ott – Hawthorne, CA
- Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Professional: L. Leppek – Birghton, MI
- Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Consumer: V. Spellman – St. Charles, IL
- Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Professional: W. Higdon – Atlanta, GA
- Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Consumer: C. Nappi – West Palm Beach, FL
- Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Professional: G. Javier – El Dorado Hills, CA
- Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Consumer: J. Breedlove – Grants Pass, OR
- Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Professional: K. Arsenault – Burtonsville, MD
I hope you like my post about home depot survey, if you have any queries about the home depot survey site then let us know or visit the official website www.homedepot.com survey for more information.