How to Take Kohl’s Guest Satisfaction Survey ?
KOHLS LISTENS SURVEY (www.kohlslistens.com): Take Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey to Get 10% Discount at Kohl’s Listens Survey.
Kohl’s ( www.kohlslistens.com ) offering Kohl’s listens to their valuable customer, also known as the kohlslistens survey. Where you get a chance to win 10% discount or gift cards by simply fill a questionnaire. Have you recently visit Kohl’s store and made a purchase? If you have anything to say about service, quality, and facilities, your voice will be heard in the kohls listens survey.
If you are looking to participate in the kohlslistens survey and face some problem or you hesitate to fill this survey, Here I am providing a brief guide that How to complete kohlslistens survey. Before going to detailed guide line, I want to mention something which is very important for kohls listens survey at www.kohlslistens.com.
Kohlslistens Survey (www.kohlslistens.com)
Kohls listens customer satisfaction survey is about your experience during the last visit, so tell Kohl’s about your experience. The experience could be good or bad if you feel good or especially bad, then the best is to complain to take the kohlslistens survey.
By completing Kohls listens survey you can win prizes with the help of Kohl’s listens. Your precious feedback can help the Kohl’s to meet their customer expectations.
Kohls Listens Survey Is About
- Overall satisfaction with Kohl’s
- Likely to tell other people about Kohl’s
- Satisfaction level with different areas
- Friendliness of associate
- Over all the value for price
- Number of visits
Kohl’s Listens Survey: Prerequisites
If you want to participate in kohlslistens survey in order to get a chance to win gift cards or 10% discount, you should fulfill these requirements to take sweepstakes.
- You Should have an electronic device like Laptop, PC, Tablet or Mobile with a reliable internet connection.
- You should have a recent Kohl’s receipt with a valid 16 digit code and store number.
- You should be able to read English or Spanish.
kohlslistens Survey: Rules
- Your age should be 18 years or older, it’s compulsory.
kohl’s listens: Reward
Upon completing the Survey using official Kohl’s listens website www.kohlslistens.com you will be able to get a $1000 Gift Card that can be used for all Kohl’s Stores. Your gift card will be expired within the 60 days of issuance from Nike.
How to take Kohlslisten Survey
If you have completed all requirements to take kohlslistens, I will provide you a detailed two steps guide through which you can easily and successfully provide your valuable kohl’s listens feedback, and can get a chance to win exciting rewards.
- Quick Guide: In this step, I will give you a quick guide for kohl’s listens if you are willing to avail discount or Gift Card for any Kohl’s store.
- Step by Step Kohl’s Listens Guide: In this section, I will show you how you can go through various steps of kohls listens with the help of images showing how to take kohlslistens survey.
KohlsListens Survey Site
KohlsListens Survey Website: http://www.kohlslistens.com
Quick Guide for kohlslistens survey
Step By Step Guide for kohl’s listens
I am going to make this survey easy for you. Upcoming lines will discuss the steps you are going to face.
Note: Make sure you have seen the Prerequisite for www.kohlslistens.com/survey.
- Open your web browser and visit www.kohlslistens.com by Clicking here.
- Select your preferred language English or Espanol.
- Make sure you have your recent Kohl’s receipt handy.
- Here you see text boxes, enter your 4 digit store number and 16 digits access code.
- Have a look there is a sample Kohlslistens receipt.
- Click Start button to begin.
- On the next page, you will be asked about your overall satisfaction with Kohl’s store.
- The Next question is about recommendations, does you likely or dis likely tell the people about Kohl’s.
- On the next page, you will be asked about rate the following.
- Availability of assistance
- The speed of checkout.
- Friendliness of staff
- Availability of products
- Cleanliness of merchandise
- Overall Cleanliness of store
- Next page contains the questions about following rate your satisfaction accordingly
- Store space
- Price value
- On the next page contains a text field. If you are not highly satisfied with Kohl’s experience then write your comments in three to four sentences.
How many times you visited kohl’s in last three months.
- Please provide your personal information for classification purpose. There is drop down menus where you can select your option.
- Your Gender
- Your children under 18 years
- Your age
- Your annual income
- Your background
- And then Click Next and submit your feedback.
Kohl’s is an American departmental store retailing chain. The company was founded on September 12, 1962, about 54 years ago. First department store inaugurated in September 1962. In 1972 British American Tobacco company took a controlling interest in the company.
In 1979 Kohl family left the management of the organization. In 1986 a group of investors from British-American Tobacco purchased Kohls and took it public in 1992. It is the second largest departmental store in USA. Main products are Clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, electronics, and housewares.
Kohls having more than 140,000 employees and 1155 retail stores throughout the entire world. Kohl’s having 19.031 billion dollars annual revenue according to 2014 report.
KohlsListens Survey Website: http://www.kohlslistens.com
Kohl’s Contact and Customer Services
Mailing address: Corporate Headquarters, Kohl’s Department Stores, N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
- Phone number: (855) 564-5705
- Kohl’s live chat
- Twitter: twitter.com/kohls
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kohls
- Google+: plus.google.com/+kohls
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/kohls
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/kohls
I hope you like my post about kohlslistens if you have any queries about the kohl’s listens then let us know or visit the official website www.kohlslistens.com or www.kohlslistens.com/survey for more information.
You can also check some other survey Guides: